This foil pack recipe is the best way to keep fish flakey, juicy and full of flavor on the grill.
- 2 (15 oz.) cans great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pkg. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 small lemon, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup white wine or Schnucks chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Tear four 12 x 24" sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil. Arrange sheets horizontally; spray with cooking spray. On right center of each sheet, evenly divide beans, leeks, tomatoes and garlic; top each with 1 cod fillet. Evenly divide lemon, butter and thyme over cod. Cupping foil slightly, evenly pour wine over butter; evenly sprinkle with salt and pepper. For each packet, fold left side of foil over filling; crimp edges of foil to seal tightly.
- Place packets on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes or until internal temperature of cod reaches 145°F. With scissors or knife, cut an ‘X’ in center of packet; carefully pull back foil to open.
413 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G