It’s time to break out the grill! This tender grilled chicken recipe is loaded with savory flavor. Add your favorite BBQ sauce to top it off.
- 6 Schnucks Fresh Natural chicken thighs, patted dry
- 1/4 cup Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- BBQ sauce, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place the chicken on the pan, coat with the oil and sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill, cover and cook for 20 minutes, turning every 2–3 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken has reached 165 degrees.
- Arrange on a serving platter, top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges or barbecue sauce (if desired).
268 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.