This recipe combines grilled chicken, quinoa and curry vinaigrette to give you a hearty and healthy meal. Turmeric, a spice commonly found in curry powder, also adds a mix of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to keep you feeling strong and energized.
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) Marzetti Simply Dressed lemon vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks curry powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 lb. Schnucks boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 ears corn, husked
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a medium bowl combine lemon vinaigrette with curry powder, honey and chili flakes. In a large bowl, add chicken thighs and half of vinaigrette. Toss to combine and marinate for 1 hour covered in refrigerator. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for later.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and oil grates. Brush corn cobs lightly with oil, season with salt and pepper if desired. Grill corn for 3-4 minutes per side or until lightly charred. Remove and cool on cutting board. Slice corn kernels off cobs, set aside.
- Grill chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until fully cooked to 165 degrees internally. Remove to cutting board and rest for 10 minutes under tinfoil tent. Thinly slice to serve.
- In a large serving bowl, combine quinoa, chicken, corn, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, peppers, basil, cilantro and vinaigrette dressing. Toss to combine, season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately with 1/4 cup packed baby kale per serving and green onions to garnish.
553 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.