These grilled cheesesteak kabobs from Schnucks are perfect for any summer cookout.
- 1 lb. shoulder or round steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 oz. Pasture Pride Juusto cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 12 inch skewers
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Alternate ingredients on each skewer.
- Grill over medium heat, rotating occasionally until steak reaches an internal temperature of at least 145°, about 8-10 minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KABOBS
- Sliced sausage and brats
- Chicken breasts and thighs
- Pork chops and steaks
- Rib tips
- Yellow squash
THE ULTIMATE CHEESE FOR THE GRILLTake your kabobs to the next level with Juusto — a buttery, squeaky cheese with a toasty, caramelized crust that won’t get messy when you cook it!
375 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G