This Grilled Caesar Salad is a delicious, low carb summertime side dish that’s a perfect pairing for your grilled meats. Lemon juice, dressing and grated parmesan cheese creates an incredibly flavorful salad variation.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 2 lemons, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Caesar croutons
- 1/4 cup Schnucks Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Place lettuce and lemons, cut-side down, onto grill and cook 2–3 minutes, or just until charred. Serve immediately topped with croutons, dressing and cheese.
173 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.