These Grilled Cabbage Steaks are cooked to a tender charred perfection and topped with parsley and bacon. It is super simple and ready in minutes!
- 1 medium head green cabbage, outer leaves removed & stalk trimmed
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (if desired)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Place cabbages on a cutting board and slice into four steaks (about 3/4 to 1 inch thick); transfer to a rimmed sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper. Brush cabbage all over with oil mixture. Place directly on grates; cover and grill 5 minutes per side or until cabbage is tender and charred.
- Serve immediately topped with parsley and bacon (if using).
156 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.