Serve with on a bed of rice, quinoa, or mashed potatoes or with a side salad.
- 2 chipotle peppers (from canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 2 tbsp. adobo sauce (from canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 1/4 cup Schnucks vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add chicken to a resealable container. Pour chipotle mixture over chicken and toss to coat. Marinate at least 1/2 hour or up to 2 days.
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat. Remove chicken from container, discarding leftover marinade. Season chicken with salt, if desired. Cover and grill chicken 5–7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest 5–10 minutes before slicing or dicing. Serve immediately.
413 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G