For a new twist on classic oatmeal, use fresh-brewed green tea as a cooking liquid to prep oats instead of water.
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal (prepared using fresh-brewed green tea as cooking liquid)
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks sunflower kernels
- 1 tsp. crumbled brown sugar
- 1 tsp. honey
- When preparing oatmeal, use fresh-brewed green tea as cooking liquid.
- Top cooked oatmeal with sliced banana, Schnucks sunflower kernels, crumbled brown sugar and Schnucks honey.
270 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G