Even adults are fans of Dr. Seuss, and this recipe helps us celebrate the child in us all.
- 3 Schnucks eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- In a small bowl, whisk 3 eggs with 2 tbsp. water. Heat a prepared 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs set around edge of skillet, use a spatula to gently push cooked portions toward the center, tilting pan slightly to allow uncooked egg to flow into empty spaces. Repeat until eggs are almost set.
- Place 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, ¼ cup diced ham and ¼ cup cooked, chopped broccoli florets across half of eggs.
- Flip other half of eggs to cover toppings. Garnish with chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
420 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.