Green Bean Casserole is a family favorite! Who knew eating your daily veggies could taste so good?
- 3 (10 oz.) bags Schnucks Steamin' Easy Freshly Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1/2 lb sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup minced sweet yellow onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup Schnucks plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup cornflakes
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare green beans according to package, drain, then spread in oiled 7x11-baking dish.
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and cook mushrooms until tender. Add onions, garlic and pepper, cooking until browned. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Stir while gradually adding broth. Bring to boil and cook until thickened, stirring often.
- Remove from heat before stirring in yogurt, Worcestershire sauce and Swiss cheese, mixing until cheese is melted.
- Pour over green beans and sprinkle top with cornflakes and almonds. Bake uncovered for 12–16 minutes until bubbling around edges.
189 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.