All the delicious flavors of classic French’s® Green Bean Casserole baked into buttery crescent roll cups! Top ‘em with shredded Cheddar cheese and French’s® Crispy Fried Onions for the perfect finish.
- 4 cups cooked green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- 2 (8 oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 muffin cups with no stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup of the cheese and 3/4 cup of the Fried Onions in a large bowl.
- Unroll crescent dough. Pinch perforations to seal and form 2 large rectangles. Cut each dough rectangle into 8 squares, for a total of 16 equal squares. Press 1 dough square into each of the prepared muffin cups to form a crust. Divide green bean mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 12 minutes or until the cups are golden brown. Mix remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 3 1/4 cups Fried Onions in large bowl. Sprinkle evenly over each muffin. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes in pan before serving.
256 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.