The can’t-be-skipped holiday veggie side that can be made any time of year! Use your favorite cut of canned green beans for this classic comfort food.
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 (14.5 oz.) cans Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 2 2/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups fried onions in 3 quart. baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining fried onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
170 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.