This Greek-style shrimp crostini is perfect for get-togethers or date night at home.
- 8 oz Schnucks mini loaf
- 2 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- 1 small lemon
- 1 lb raw 36-40 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Schnucks unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- 2.25 oz Schnucks sliced black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into ¼" pieces
- ¼ tsp Schnucks crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Schnucks feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim off and discard ends on loaf of bread; cut loaf diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices. On large rimmed baking pan, arrange slices in single layer; brush with oil. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, from lemon, squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. Pat shrimp dry with paper towel; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In nonstick 12" skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque throughout, stirring frequently. With slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to medium bowl.
- In same skillet, add wine and lemon juice; cook 1 minute. Stir in olives, garlic, tomatoes and crushed red pepper; cook 2 minutes. Pour tomato mixture over shrimp, add cheese and parsley; toss to combine. Makes about 4½ cups. Serve immediately with toasted bread.
215 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G