Our Greek Sheet Pan Chicken is a protein-packed delight. With a mouthwatering blend of herbs and spices, this dish brings the tastes of Greece right to your kitchen.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 Schnucks chicken thighs
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For the marinade, whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme and mustard in a small bowl.
- Trim excess fat from the chicken, place in a medium bowl, add half of the marinade and toss to coat. Let sit for 10–15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss the onion and tomatoes with remaining marinade. Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet and arrange tomatoes and onions around the thighs. Bake for 35 minutes. Add olives and feta to the pan and bake for 10 minutes more or until the chicken is 165 degrees. Serve immediately.
411 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.