Greek Pasta salad is an easy side to prep ahead and will be a hit at your next party.
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Italian dressing
- 16 oz. Orzo pasta, cooked al dente and rinsed with cold water
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pickled Schnucks banana pepper rings, optional
- Mix oregano with Italian dressing and set aside. Cook Orzo pasta according to package directions.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over ingredients and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional feta cheese. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
300 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.