This Greek grain mason jar salad recipe from Schnucks is delicious and perfect for the meal-prepper in your home. Try it today!
- 1/2 cup creamy Greek dressing
- 3/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine
- Layer ingredients in a 32 ounce jar in the order they are listed, starting with the dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
749 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.