Just like grandma used to make.
- 5 lb. whole boneless ham
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple slices in juice
- 1/2 cup Schnucks brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks yellow mustard
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- whole cloves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham in a large baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
- While ham cooks, whisk together 1/4 cup pineapple juice, brown sugar and mustard to make glaze.
- Remove ham from oven. Using a knife, score top of ham by making 1/2" deep cuts.
- Pour glaze over entire ham and garnish with pineapple slices, cherries and cloves. Return to oven and bake for an additional 45 minutes, basting with glaze every 10 minutes.
346 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G