Gramma’s Turkey Tetrazzini is here to warm your heart and fill your belly. This timeless recipe combines tender turkey, hearty pasta and a creamy sauce into one delightful dish.
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 2 cups angel hair pasta, cooked (about 10 oz.)
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with the rack positioned in the middle of the oven. Grease a 13x9-inch casserole baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Add flour, salt, pepper and rosemary; whisk constantly for 1 minute.
- Slowly add chicken broth, whisking constantly, until combined and no lumps remain.
- Add milk and bouillon cube. Stir to combine and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, then cook until gravy is just thickened, about 5–8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix pasta, mushrooms, turkey and cheese with tongs. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Top with gravy and sprinkle smoked paprika evenly.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes until bubbling and internal temperature is 165 degrees. Remove from oven and rest 10 minutes before serving.
225 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.