Busy mornings have met their match with this grab & go breakfast sandwich.
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 Schnucks egg
- 1 English muffin, toasted
- Schnucks butter, to taste
- 1 slice cheese of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook Canadian bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crispy, flipping once. Set bacon aside and reduce heat to medium
- Spray an egg ring or metal mason jar lid with cooking spray and place in middle of skillet. Carefully crack egg into ring and, if necessary, press down firmly on ring until egg starts to set; cover pan. Once egg has reached desired doneness, remove egg and ring from pan.
- To make sandwich, butter both sides of toasted English muffin and top with egg, bacon, cheese, salt and pepper.
384 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.