These hearty baked eggs are perfect for one to a dozen.
- 24 oz. marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. Schnucks paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne, if desired
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 large Schnucks eggs
- 6 slices bread of choice, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large oven-safe pan over medium heat, stir together marinara, tomato paste, cumin, paprika and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot and slightly thickened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta over marinara mixture. Make 6 small wells in sauce and crack an egg into each. Add pan to oven and bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately with toast for dipping.
Perfectly Portioned Tip
Make individual servings by distributing cooked sauce and feta among six small ramekins. Crack an egg into each and bake as directed.
279 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G