These chicken patties are perfect for a last-minute get-together.
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup Schnucks classic Caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. unprepared savory herbs stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups Schnucks herb whole-roasted chicken or roasted turkey meat, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil, divided
- From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In small bowl, stir lemon peel and juice, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese until well combined. Transfer 1/2 cup Caesar mixture to large bowl. Add stuffing mix, green onions, carrots, chicken and water and stir until well mixed. Makes about 6 cups. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In nonstick 12" skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Shape chicken mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into 6 patties and add to skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken mixture. Serve patties with any remaining Caesar sauce for dipping.
487 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G