This recipe is chicken goals.
- 1 and 1/2 cups Lime of Scrimmage Dressing and Marinade (see notes)
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 2 lbs. chicken legs and thighs
- Combine dressing and whiskey in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken to bag and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill over medium-high heat, flipping halfway through, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 18-20 minutes
- Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes before serving.
212 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G