These On The Go Breakfast Cups will be your go-to breakfast that won’t slow you down.
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- hot sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 standard muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, whisk eggs, mustard, salt and pepper.
- On work surface, with rolling pin, roll muffin halves until thin and flexible; line muffin cups with muffin halves and brush with butter. Divide spinach and egg mixture into cups; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F; let cool. Wrap cups individually in plastic wrap; freeze in freezer-safe zip-top plastic bag. Makes 12 cups.
- Serve with hot sauce, if desired.
Wrap 1 breakfast cup with damp paper towel; cook in microwave oven on high 1 minute or until heated through.
Cook cups directly on oven rack at 400° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and internal temperature reaches 160°F.
201 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.