This recipe is gluten-free and delicious.
- 2 Schnucks large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Schnucks half-and-half
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. McCormick® pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed C&H® light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick® pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped McCormick® crystallized ginger
- 1 (7.5 oz) pkg. frozen gluten-free pie crust
- Place large rimmed baking pan in oven; preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, with whisk, beat eggs; add pumpkin, half-and-half, butter and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Add sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt; whisk until well blended. Sprinkle ginger into mixture and blend. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust. Place pie pan onto preheated rimmed baking pan; shield pie crust edges with foil strips or pie crust shield to prevent overbrowning, if desired.
- Bake pie 70-80 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool pie completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight before serving.
269 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.