Glazed ham is a holiday favorite. Use this tasty recipe featuring honey and cinnamon to feed the family this year!
- 5 lbs. spiral sliced ham
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Spice Hunter whole Indonesian cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp. coriander seed
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 3/4 cup Madeira wine
- 1/4 cup Schnucks honey
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 20 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place ham in large pot, cut-side down, and cover with cold water. Add bay leaves, cinnamon, coriander seed and peppercorns. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hour 30 minutes, adding water as needed to keep ham covered. Skim froth while cooking.
- In small pot add wine, honey, cloves and vinegar. Bring to boil, then lower heat, simmering 10–15 minutes stirring occasionally, until glaze is thickened and glossy.
- Transfer ham to large roasting pan and coat with half of glaze. Roast 15 minutes.
- Rotate pan and pour remaining glaze over ham. Roast for 25–35 minutes until ham is golden brown, basting with pan juices frequently.
- Rest ham for 15 minutes before serving.
135 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.