This tasty dish can’t be beat! The potatoes and steak are tender, with garlic and freshly chopped parsley added to create a mouthwatering flavor.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, cut into 3-inch cubes (marinated with balsamic vinaigrette dressing)
- 1 yellow onion, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hunter Steak and Chop Grilling Blend
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, cubed
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 5 minutes. Drain immediately and place in a large bowl. Set aside to cool uncovered, about 10 minutes.
- Add steak, onions, oil, parsley, garlic and Spice Hunter Grilling Blend seasoning to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Toss to combine.
- Lay out four approximately 12x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Divide steak and potatoes evenly among foil sheets, arranging in the middle.
- Top with butter cubes. Bring all four edges of the foil together and fold over to seal.
- Preheat grill to high then arrange foil packets evenly on grill grates. Cook 8–10 minutes per side (for medium-well), or until potatoes are tender and steak has reached desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
484 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.