Try something savory this holiday season like our garlic hearb strip loin roast.
- 3-4 lb. Schnucks strip loin roast
- 1 tsp. Schnucks salt
- 1 tsp. Schnucks black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- Lightly score fat side of roast. Season generously on all sides with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme and chili powder then rub mixture all over roast. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place roast fat-side up on a wire rack set inside a sheet pan. Add to oven and cook for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°F.
- Continue to cook until thicket part of roast reaches an internal temperature of 120°F (for medium-rare), about 2 1/2 hours. Allow to rest at least 1/2 hour.
- Transfer roast to cutting board and thinly slice. Serve with horseradish cream and beef gravy.
433 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.