This snack is the perfect mix of salty and sweet.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1 (7.5 oz.) bag original Bugles® corn snacks
- 1/2 cup Schnucks dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup Schnucks lightly slated cashew halves & pieces
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- In 2-3 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add sugar, corn syrup and salt; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring once or twice. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss together Bugles, peanuts and cashews. Slowly drizzle syrup mixture over snack mixture; with rubber spatula, toss until well coated with syrup. Evenly spread snack mix onto prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; with spatula, stir well. Bake 12 to 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, stirring several times to separate pieces while cooling.
340 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.