Got leftovers? Galette it be.
- 1 Schnucks refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover turkey, shredded
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 Schnucks large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll crust on a lightly floured surface. Spread cranberry sauce on dough in an even layer, leaving a 1 1/2" border around edges. Top sauce with turkey and asparagus.
- Fold 1" of dough over toppings, working in a circular motion to create an overlapping pleated pattern; pinch pleats together.
- Mix egg with water in a small bowl and brush over dough. Place galette on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve immediately.
342 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.