This dish combines sun dried tomatoes, artichokes and fusilli in a garlic, butter and white wine sauce for a lighter pasta dish.
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup chefs cut sun dried tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. double concentrated tomato paste tube
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chipped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb. Anna Fusilli Noodles
- 1 tbsp. butter
- grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic, onion and celery until golden, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and continue cooking 2-3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add wine, chicken broth, tomato paste, basil and red pepper, let simmer approximately 15 minutes.
- Add artichokes and let simmer for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Melt butter into sauce, add pasta and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
300 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.