These brownies are instant crowd-pleasers.
- 1 (11.5 oz.) pkg. 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Schnucks large eggs
- 1/3 cup Schnucks sour cream
- 2 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 9 x 9" metal baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge at 2 sides of pan. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside ½ cup chocolate chips. In microwave-safe medium bowl, heat remaining chocolate chips and butter in microwave oven on high 1 minute, stirring once halfway through heating. Let stand 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in sugar and salt, then eggs, 1 at a time, blending well after each addition. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in flour.
- Spread batter into prepared pan; sprinkle reserved ½ cup chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over batter. Bake brownie 50-55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted about 2 inches from center comes out clean.
- Cool brownie in pan on wire rack. Use foil to lift brownie out of pan and onto cutting board. Cut lengthwise into 3 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 3 brownies.
468 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G