These spring rolls are easy-to-make and delicious!
- 8 8" rice papers
- 5 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup small blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Pour warm water into a pie plate. Dip a rice paper into water just until moistened (paper will still be firm but will continue to soften during assembly). Transfer to a work surface.
- Place a few strawberry slices on the left side of the lower third of rice paper. Place orange sections to the right of the strawberries, and continue with mango, kiwi, blueberries and pomegranate, lining up fruit in a row.
- Fold bottom of rice paper over filling. Fold in sides; roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining rice papers and fruit.
112 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G