Everyone’s favorite rainbow cereal transformed into a fun and fruity smoothie
- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp. Fruity PEBBLES Cereal
- 1 tsp. coconut flakes
- 1 container (6 oz.) low-fat pineapple, coconut or banana yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk beverage
- In a small pan, toast 1 teaspoon cereal and 1 teaspoon coconut over medium heat until lightly golden. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve.
- In a blender, add remaining cereal, yogurt, pineapple, orange juice and coconut milk. Blend to combine.
- Pour into serving glass and top with toasted cereal-coconut mixture. Serve with an umbrella.