This Fried Rice with Shrimp and Veggies is what dreams are made of.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 2 packages (8.8 oz.) Uncle Ben’s Original Ready Rice (long grain white)
- 1 1/2 cups pre-cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen sugar snap peas, thawed and drained
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 eggs Schnucks eggs
- 2 green onions, thinly chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Add rice and cook, breaking up with a spoon, until toasted, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-high and add shrimp, broccoli, snap peas, soy sauce, and garlic. Continue cooking until heated through, about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Push mixture to edges of pan, making a hole in the center. Add eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until scrambled and cooked through. Stir eggs and rice together until combined. Remove from heat, garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G