You’ve never had a Cobb salad like this. Add fried chicken and barbecue sauce for a surprising flavor combination.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks barbecue sauce of choice
- 1/4 cup Schnucks ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 cups Schnucks fried chicken, reheated, removed from bone
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Schnucks frozen corn, prepared
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
To make dressing:Whisk together barbecue sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, oil and seasoning.
- Divide remaining ingredients between two serving bowls. Serve with dressing.
479 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G