Freshen-up your traditional bowl of ramen noodles with fresh vegetables and a light and tangy dressing.
- 2 (3 oz.) packages soy sauce or chicken flavored ramen
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups chopped or shredded vegetables (such as cucumber, carrot, bell pepper, scallion, and/or lettuce)
- fresh cilantro, optional
- Prepare ramen (including flavor packet) according to package directions.
- Drain noodles, set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by whisking together apple cider vinegar, lime juice, Schnucks olive oil, soy sauce, and Schnucks honey.
- Add half of dressing to noodles; toss to coat and divide among two bowls.
- Top each bowl with chopped or shredded vegetables and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
370 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.