Margaritas? Good. Fresh strawberry margaritas? Better.
- 2 limes
- 4 1/2 oz. orange-flavored liqeur, such as Cointreau, Grand Marnier or triple sec
- 3 oz. silver tequila
- 1 pkg. fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered, plus additional for garnish
- 4 tsp. Schnucks granulated sugar
- 3 cups ice cubes
- kosher salt
- Spread salt on plate. Wet rim of 4 margarita glasses with damp paper towel or run a small wedge of lime around rim to dampen; dip rim of glasses into salt to coat.
- From limes, squeeze 3 tablespoons juice into blender. Add orange-flavored liqueur, tequila, strawberries and sugar and blend over high speed about 10 seconds or until strawberries are well puréed. Add ice and purée 15 seconds or until margarita is smooth. Pour margarita into prepared glasses; garnish each with a whole strawberry, if desired.
Recipe ingredients can be increased as needed to make several batches for a crowd. Freeze prepared margaritas in a large container between batches, then scoop into glasses to serve.
200 CALORIES Per Serving
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.