Cake and salad come together to create the delicious dish that is Fresh Salmon Cake Salad.
- 1 lb. skinless salmon portions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup light Miracle Whip dressing
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt dressing of choice
- lemon wedges, to serve
- In a medium bowl combine salmon, chives, Miracle Whip, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs. Shape mixture into eight 2 1/2 inch patties. Place remaining 1/4 cup breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. One at a time, place each patty in the breadcrumbs, pressing gently to coat each side.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8–10 minutes or until browned and cooked through (160 degrees), turning once halfway through.
- Divide lettuce, snap peas and radishes evenly among four plates. Top each with two salmon cakes; drizzle with dressing.
Let us save you time! Swap the homemade patties for Schnucks salmon burgers. Just coat in panko before cooking.
444 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.