Enjoy summer’s flavors without breaking a sweat! This chilled recipe not only beats the heat but can be made in advance, meaning you can make time for what really matters.
- 6 cups melon (cantaloupe, honeydew and/or watermelon) Short Cuts
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Top with more mint and serve.
60 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G