These fruit kabobs are delicious and easy-to-make.
- ¼ cup Schnucks sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 containers Schnucks light Key Lime yogurt
- ⅓ cup Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 3 lb fresh fruit, such as strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, cantaloupe and mango, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 10 wooden skewers
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, cook coconut in microwave oven on high 1½-2 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- In medium serving bowl, mix yogurt and cream cheese with whisk until smooth. Stir in coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Alternately thread fruit onto skewers. Top dip with granola and serve with fruit kabobs
139 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G