This crunchy slaw brightens up any meal thanks to fresh, anise-flavored fennel, tart honeycrisp apples and a tangy maple vinaigrette.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks maple syrup
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1 (10 oz.) bag shredded green cabbage
- 1 medium honeycrisp apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly shaved, fronds reserved for garnish (if desired)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- juice and zest of one lemon
- In a large bowl whisk together first five ingredients. Add remaining ingredients (except fennel fronds) and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, then garnish with fennel fronds, if desired. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
106 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.