Embrace the colors and fresh flavors of autumn with this fall inspired chopped salad.
- 1/2 cup Culinaria Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tsp. Schnucks coarse-ground mustard
- 8 cups greens of choice (such as kale, arugula or shredded Brussels sprouts)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup unsalted Marcona or Schnucks toasted almonds
- 2 large pears or apples, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. sliced fresh chives
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta
- Whisk together balsamic and mustard.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
345 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G