Fifteen minutes until these Buffalo Chicken Nachos are ready to serve! Where do we sign up?
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® buffalo wings hot sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Toss chicken and Frank’s RedHot buffalo wings sauce to coat.
- Arrange chips on large shallow baking pan or pizza pan. Layer with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings, such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole, sliced black olives or sliced jalapeños. Drizzle with additional RedHot sauce, if desired.
228 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.