This recipe combines two of our favorite food groups: Pizza and Fruit. Yes, pizza is a food group.
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup fruit of choice, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Roll pie crust into a 10" circle and cook on a parchment lined baking sheet until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Allow pie crust to cool.
- Stir cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over pie crust. Top with fruit and chill 1 hour. (We used kiwi, blueberries, grapes, pineapple and raspberries.)
168 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G