Foil packets are a great way to prepare a variety of foods at once, allowing the flavors to mingle and meld into mouthwatering magic.
- 4 Schnucks bratwurst links
- 1/2 (13 oz.) bag Schnucks tortilla chips
- 2 cups Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans
- fresh cilantro leaves
- sliced jalapeño
- sour cream
- Prepare grill for medium direct heat. Add bratwurst to grill. Cover and cook 15–20 minutes or until brats have browned and reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees, turning often.
- To make foil packets, lay four large sheets of heavy-duty foil (or a double layer of regular foil) on a flat surface. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly divide chips, cheese and beans among sheets of foil.
- Slice cooked bratwurst and divide among foil packets. Bring the short ends of the foil together and fold twice to seal; fold in the sides to seal, leaving room for steam.
- Place packets directly over medium-low heat and grill, covered, 10–12 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.
- Serve nachos with cilantro, guacamole, jalapeños, salsa and/or sour cream.
923 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 28G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.