There’s no excuse for jarred pasta sauce when homemade marinara is just 5 minutes away. Fresh tasting and so satisfying, this recipe will become your go-to.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 (14 oz.) can Mutti® Crushed or Finely Chopped Tomatoes (Polpa)
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. white onion, minced
- 5-6 basil leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for about 10 minutes (follow the cooking instructions on the pasta package). Drain it once cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, add the extra virgin olive oil with garlic and onion and sautè for 1 minute. Then add the Mutti Crushed Tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the oregano. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce pan. Stir for 2 minutes, add the basil. If needed, add a bit of the spaghetti cooking water to help combine.
289 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0.6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.