This fig-toffee Brie from Schnucks is easy-to-make and enjoy.
- 2 tbsp. fig spread or Schnucks raspberry preserves
- 1 tbsp. toffee bits
- 8 oz. Brie cheese
- crackers, fresh fruit and/or sliced baguette (optional), for serving
- Cut Brie into 6-8 wedges and place on cheese plate.
- Spoon fig spread on top of Brie wedges; sprinkle toffee over spread.
- Serve as an appetizer or dessert cheese course with crackers, fresh fruit and/or sliced baguette, if desired.
159 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G