Add more spice to your celebration with this easy, delicious and budget-friendly dip! Serve as an easy appetizer with a variety of Schnucks chips for any party.
- 1 (10 oz.) can Schnucks diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) tub Schnucks sour cream
- 1 packet Schnucks Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
- sliced green onions, optional for garnish
- sliced black olives, optional for garnish
- In a medium bowl, add canned tomatoes, sour cream and ranch mix. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute. Mix in cheddar and garnish with extra cheese, green onion and/or black olives, if desired. Chill for 1 hour, then serve.
184 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.