These breakfast bites are the best – you feta believe it!
- 12 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except feta and divid evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Garnish with feta cheese.
83 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.