This cheeseball has everything you want and need as a holiday appetizer. You can also make extra everything bagel seasoning to sprinkle on, well, everything! Add it to avocado toast, baked potatoes, salads, fish, and anything else that needs a dose of crunchy, nutty flavor.
- 16 oz. Schnucks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- bagel chips or vegetables, for serving
- In a medium bowl combine Schnucks cream cheese, shredded white Cheddar cheese, green onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and Schnucks hot sauce. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine poppy seeds, toasted sesame seeds, dried minced garlic and dried minced onion.
- Form cheese mixture into a ball and roll in seasoning mixture.
- Serve with bagel chips and vegetables of choice. Refrigerate prepared cheese ball up to one week.
280 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G